Thus far, I havent managed to excersise. Getting there though. Been hanging out with friends around work since I was gone and that cut severely into my sleep. However, I am setting a bedtime for myself since rumor has it that sleep is good. Aiming to be in bed around midnight consistently, and up at seven.
Dietwise, things still looking good except one hiccup: I bought Pizza Hut yesterday. Found out a orange and a water at work is less then $2 though, so a healthier snack at about 1/3 my usual cost. Outside a Starbucks drink I pounded Tuesday morning before work (on two hours of sleep), I still havent had any soda or energy drinks.
Slow start, but a positive one. June is going to be a rough month for several personal reasons, and I plan on keeping myself busy and distracted by working out.
No comments:
Post a Comment